Once you have chosen the new Kia you want, the next question is whether to lease or buy it. There are advantages to both, and it’s a good idea to weigh both options before making a decision.
The two main things to consider is your financial situation and your personal preferences. The following information will outline the basic characteristics of both leasing and financing, and help you make an informed decision. As always feel free to contact a member of our finance team with any questions.
What are the Characteristics of Leasing and Financing?
Leasing your new Kia comes with the following benefits:
- Little to no repair costs, thanks to the factory warranties
- Lower monthly payments than purchasing
- Sales tax is only applied to the portion being financed
- Ability to upgrade to a different model at the end of the lease term
Leasing regulations to consider:
- You may be subject to mileage and customization restrictions
- Vehicle must be returned to the lessor when the lease term expires
Financing your new Kia comes with the following benefits:
- The vehicle is yours at the completion of payments
- No mileage restrictions of any kind
- Customize the vehicle any way you wish
Consider the following about financing:
- Monthly payments will be higher
- More upfront costs
- Possibly higher maintenance cost
Lease or Buy Your New Kia at Selbyville Holly Kia
No matter which road you choose, Selbyville Holly Kia will be with you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to cruise around town in a Soul or go on an adventure in a Sportage, we have the vehicles you want and the staff to get you in it.
We can get started once you fill out our online credit application, and you can even estimate the value of your trade-in right on our site.
Our finance team through our website or by phone at (302) 436-2700. You can also visit us in person at our dealership, located at 38015 North Dupont Blvd in Selbyville, Delaware.